The collective awakening: allowing the darkness to be brought to the light


The past few weeks have been difficult on many levels but at the same time amazing on many levels. I had been experiencing thoughts and feelings from my past that were really bringing me much emotional turmoil. Historically my typical MO is to avoid the feelings, but I fully allowed myself to emerge in the emotions as I have been trying to do more so over the past year.  There was a lot of crying, or "purging" this time.  On one occasion after asking Spirit to assist by healing my mind and heart, and releasing the false beliefs that were hurting me, I saw an image of (and this may be merely symbolic) of gray/black/brown cords being pulled from my heart.  I was NOT trying to visualize this, but rather kind of sat back and watched as it occurred.  When it stopped on it's own I amazingly felt MUCH lighter.  This happened one week ago. The issues that had been bothering me have not been bothering me! I am able to listen to music that I used to LOVE but stopped listening to because it would trigger stuff that I didn't want to look at or feel. Beyond being able to listen to them, I am hearing a deeper message in each song, and it has been amazing to me how when I listen to them they are very synchronistic, seeming to coincide with exactly what I had been thinking about or experiencing.  I am SO happy about this healing that I KNOW I have experienced. 

The interesting thing is that MANY are experiencing this now, there is an intense healing going on through the collective mind (experienced by individuals). If you find yourself feeling more anxious, depressed, etc. I encourage you to allow yourself to go through it, for there truly is light at the end of the "painful" experience.  Ask yourself, what's so bad about feeling the sadness, or fear? Really we make it bad by attaching a thought to it, such as "this is too much" or "I can't stand this."  Allow the feelings to come without any added baggage, they WILL PASS. Ask Spirit for help, as Spirit, or our higher self/god/angels/spirit guides/consciousness (call it what you want), wants to help us! There is an awakening in consciousness occurring; do not fear this awakening to WHAT IS, by refusing to allow the darkness in your mind to come to be brought to the light so that it can be healed and released. You are not alone in this! 

Much love to you as we all continue this journey of awakening together. 

Comments

Popular Posts