"Holy Spirit, allow my individual fears, and all of humanity's fears be released so that there can be true healing."

 

"Holy Spirit, allow my individual fears, and all of humanity's fears be released so that there can be true healing."

In A Course in Miracles it states in Chapter 12 section 3, paragraph 1 vs. 1

"Remember what we said about the frightening perceptions of little children, which terrify them because they do not understand them. If they ask for enlightenment and accept it their fears vanish, but if they hide their nightmares, they will keep them. 

vs. 5 :Little child, you are hiding your head under the cover of the heavy blankets you have laid upon yourself. You are hiding your nightmares in the darkness of your own certainty, and refusing to open your eyes and look at them. Let us not save nightmares, for they are not fitting offerings for Christ, and so they are not fit gifts for you. take off the covers, and look at what you are afraid of. Only the anticipation will frighten you, for the reality of nothingness cannot be frightening. Let us not delay this, for your dream of hatred will not leave you without help, and help is here. Learn to be quiet in the midst of turmoil, for quietness is the end of strife, and this is the journey to peace."...

paragraph 6: "The Lord is with you, but you know it not, yet your redeemer liveth and abideth in you in the peace out of which he was created. would you not exchange this awareness for the awareness of your fear? When we have overcome fear-not by hiding, not by minimizing it, and not by denying its full import in any way this is what you will really see. You cannot lay aside the obstacle to real vision without looking upon it (fear), for to lay aside means to judge against. If you will look, the holy spirit will judge and will judge truly. He cannot shine away what you keep hidden, for you have not offered it to him and he cannot take it from you." 

This is obviously a beautiful reminder that the fear that we, as supposed individuals, keep in our minds are unwilling to look at, cannot be healed. But, when I read this passage this morning I thought of this as being directed to the human collective. All the fear that is in the collective mind also needs to come up to be released and healed. And I believe that is what is happening at this time with the insanity becoming louder and louder.  As the fears and hatreds are becoming more visible and will continue to become more visible, they can be healed! I also believe that there is divine assistance helping bring this healing about, as it states "your dream of hatred will not leave you without help, and help is here."  

I look on all that is occurring as beneficial, holding the "birds' eye view" and believe that this is paving the way for the "Holy Spirit" or the light and truth of our one mind to heal the collective conscious and bring forth "heaven on earth." As a "lightworker" i.e. one who is focused on love, and extending ONLY love, My ONE FUNCTION is to offer "forgiveness," to see that what is playing out is in fact illusionary, meaning this is not the ULTIMATE truth, because in truth we are spirit/consciousness. From there, I will focus on loving all, I will not judge, I will continue to focus on allowing my own fears to be exposed and healed by the light and love that I truly am/Holy Spirit. I will place peace as my number one priority at all times, and when I feel a lack of peace I will turn within and ask for healing in my mind and to return to the awareness of my unity with all and the awareness of my true self as unlimited and only love. As things get crazier and crazier, which I believe that it will, let us all remember these truths so that the healing can happen! 

Comments

Popular Posts